1. SMS (Short Messaging Service) is the most basic form of text messaging, strictly limited to text (no images or video) and 160 characters. Simple, yes, but still effective for many text marketing campaigns.
2. MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is a more advanced messaging service than SMS, letting you send your guests a message that includes not only text but also pictures, GIFS, video and/or audio content. MMS messages typically generate far more guest interaction than SMS messages.
3. RCS (Rich Communication Services) is even more advanced, not only employing multimedia assets but also enabling 2-way interaction with your guests, similar to the functionality of a brand’s mobile app.
1. SMS Marketing is the phone app your customers use 47X a day.
2. SMS Marketing is the strongest-performing digital channel, with an open rate 5X greater than promotional emails and nearly 20X the open rate of app notifications.
3.Subscribers of brands using our SMS Marketing platform return on average 20% more frequently and spend 23% more.
4. Its affordable & cheaper comparatively other companies.
Trusted By Thousands Business
More than 15,000 companies trust and choose Glocious
Glocious loved from thoudsands customer worldwide and get trusted from big companies.